– Everything can happen, my dear Jane… – Coco and I are jumping in the frozen puddles of the February rice field.
Thick ice is cracking under our feet.
Who would have guessed that we are in the subtropics of Shanghai and not high up North in Finland?
– Remember how I found you few years ago, Jane?
– Yes. On a verge a suicide.
– I am glad you are alive and wish you all health and happiness in the world.
– Thank you Coco. I am blessed with your friendship!
– Do you remember how impossible it seemed to clean up the mess called life?
– I wish I could forget it. – I really do.
– But you managed it. Step by step you managed it. Do you remember how your biggest client run away stealing lots of your money?
– Yes, I remember. It was a nightmare. We have shipped a huge production, people waiting for salaries and payment never came. I knew her for five years… I would have never thought that something like that can happen. Have not expected it from a friend.
– Everything can happen, my dear Jane… Do you remember you business partner dumping you when things got tough?
– Yes, he said this is not his problem and I am free to solve everything on my own. It was a huge debt we had. I would have never thought that something like that can happen. He was my boy friend of 8 years.
– Everything can happen, my dear Jane… Do you remember how your family came to help, pulling you out of this nightmare?
– Yes! My family stood by in unexpected ways. They saved me. To be perfectly honest – I did not think that something like that would happen.
– Everything can happen, my dear Jane… Do you remember how your friends from all around the world started buying Perfect Tights helping you to make a turn in your fate?
– Yes! My friends, mostly new friends, stood by as an army! Friends I just have met; friends who did not know me for all too long – each and every one helped me! I would have never thought that something like that can happen.
– Everything can happen, my dear Jane…
– And you, Coco, you happened to me! And if you happened to me, than truly everything can happen! And there are millions of good things yet to happen to all of us! Are you ready?