I wake up in the morning and Villa de Coco smells like home-made pan cakes and home-brewed coffee. Laying in bed in twilight between sleep and being awake a wave of safety and security envelops me. I get dressed, put on huge warm white socks my mom sent me few months ago and slide down the stairs into the large 1st floor with build in Chinese kitchen.
– Good morning babe Jane, how are you? – I don’t see her yet, but goose bumps of happiness are there, all over my body. I hear her voice! My dear Coco is here!
– Coco?! Oh Coco, I missed you so much!
Like a spring breeze, fresh, young and slender, Coco is buzzing through my kitchen, baking Russian pancakes, brewing Brazilian coffee, making the shadows disappear, making light enter. Coco. I have not seen her since, since… Being all confused and overwhelmed by her sudden appearance I fail to remember. Who cares? She is here!
– I will stay on your side until your KAPOW course is done and you have become a KAPOWstar!
I am crazy happy and start laughing.
– How do you know about KAPOW Coco?
– I follow your blog, silly and … I tune into your soul! – She gives me a hug. Safe. Safe. I am all safe. I am all safe.
– Eat your breakfast and I will tell you what we are up to…
Follow Jane Rene Maria @ http://www.cocotomatl.com