– These hardships…What is it that they teach me? What is it that I need to learn? I want them to end! Do I need to learn not to be a victim?
– You have learned this lesson already. You learned not to be a victim. Your victim left.
– Is it a lesson about scarcity? Do I need to learn something about abundance?
– You have learned this lesson already. There is no scarcity in your fields.
– Is it a lesson about patience?
– About delayed gratification?
– About focus?
– About persistence?
– What is it about then?! What is it all about?!
– Surrender and ask. Ask for help. Ask for help. It is about you learning to surrender and to ask for help Jane. You are not alone! Surrender and ask for help!
– It hurts to surrender… It hurts to ask… I am afraid…
– Yes, you are. Surrendering and asking for help feels like a little death. Only once you are through it, do you realize what feels like dying is actually you finally being born!