I am at my work chatting with Coco online. I am not sure private chatting is allowed. But as long as my boss does not know about this secret blog – I am fine. I think …
Anyway, after wishing me good morning Coco actually asked me what calendar year am I in. (???)
– What calendar year are you in now Jane?
– ??? 2016?
– No you are not. In the past two weeks you have travelled back in time at least to 2012.
– How so?
– It’s time for you to discover the even greater then great advantage of being overweight. (Hmm, – that’s me thinking. – If this is the “even greater then great”, what is the great advantage then? – while Coco goes on.) – TIME TRAVEL! When losing weight you literally travel back in time to the very same year when you have had the very same weight. So what calendar year are you in now?
– 2012? This is the year where middle in the winter I found out that my weight went up to 180 lbs. I was not happy about this number. I was actually very upset. Little I knew that it can be even worse. I think I topped 189lbs in August 2015.
– And now after two weeks weight loss marathon you are back in 2012. I am curious what year will I meet you next time Jane! Enjooooooy! – and she went off-line. This is Coco. One second she is here – another second God knows…when.