– So what to do then?
– Exactly what I say: want without wanting, forget without forgetting.
– Here you are again with your abracadabra, Coco!
– Chill down babe, there is a cheat…
– A cheat?
– Yes a cheat. The best way to remove emotional involvement is to forget about something (while still acting upon it) by for example re-allocating your emotional involvement to a different topic. In plain words …
– Yes please!
– In plain words you follow your daily weight loss routine impeccably while focusing your emotional involvement on a new project; by getting distracted in a way.
– Distracted from what?
– From picking your nose naturally!
– My nose? You lost me here, Coco.
– From weight loss, Jane. From what else? We are talking about weight loss aren’t we? About you losing enthusiasm down the road. So, coming back to distraction: you follow your weight loss program on auto pilot while taking on a new project which creates a new wave of enthusiasm.
– What new project could it be, Coco?
– Well, think babe Jane, engage your thinking machine! Is there anything you can call your DREAM NUMBER TWO?