– 6kg is not much on worldly scale of events. It seams weird to me to write about it. – That’s me.
– Empty greedy talk! Once you’ve lost it, it is out of a sudden not enough to write about. One month ago you did not even believe you will come so far. – That’s Coco.
And she is kind of right. I’ve got greedy. One month ago 6kg was a universe away.
I decided to hold my breath and shortly write down what have I been doing to drop first 6kg.
1) I decided to lose 26kg from 82 to 56. From 106cm – 82cm – 106cm body circumferences to 90cm – 64cm – 92cm
2) I signed up for Loseit.com
3) I went through before and after forum on Loseit.com and got tremendously inspired. My personal inspiration is Katerade.
4) I made my motivational AVATAR and I look at it at least 12 times a day.
5) I made my before picture to remember my original looks.
6) I found a convenient source of healthy food such as: tuna, wild salmon, chicken breast, turkey, cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchinis, avocados, cauliflower, white cabbage, broccoli, carrots, green salad, fiber crackers, dragon fruit, apples, strawberries, unsweetened soymilk, cottage cheese, brown rice, red rice etc. I order online and it is being delivered to my work place.
7) I take my lunch to work.
8) I log my daily calorie intake and exercise, every day.
9) I take in enough calories to cover my Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
10) I exercise every day to stay under budget. If I don’t want to exercise – I trick myself into exercise.
11) I bought a jump rope. Jumping rope burns fastest.
12) Loseit.com community is fantastic. I found friends for mutual support. Thank you guys!
20 more kg to go 🙂