– In the rat race for weight loss women totally ignore the biggest advantage of being overweight. – Coco and I are walking along the river-side behind my house.
– The biggest advantage, – I muffle, as if in a half dream. – The biggest advantage in case of tornado you mean?
– Tornado? What tornado? Ah tornado, yes tornado as well, but I meant something more substantial.
– What is more substantial than being able to withstand the wind?
– The before and after effect.
– The before and after effect. Once you are able to drop down to your natural weight – you are a different person, literally if you wish. I mean LITERALLY. You become a weight traveler, a time traveler of a kind, a traveler across the worlds, almost a sorcerer…
– Aren’t you exaggerating a bit, Coco?
– No, not a bit. The impact of shifting down 4 sizes is similar to the impact of cashing in your first million. It sounds worlds apart but the algorithm is the same. You will see yourself. Once you have done it – a lot of people would like to know how. This is the advantage of being overweight. To travel this way, to drop down 4 sizes and be able to tell the world how to.
– It doesn’t make any sense, Coco. What is so good about going through such a challenge just to be able to tell other people how to?
– Yeah, it does not make much sense, – Coco kneels down and runs her fingers through the mirror of water, – except that sharing how to’s happens to be the meaning of life, babe. So if I were you – I would start a blog.