– Ladies and gentlemen! It is time for HOT BODY PUZZLE GAME! – Dressed up like a techno gypsy Coco is dancing trough her living room. Her screen has a stalking function turning after her in smooth motion.
– Coco, what is there to celebrate? – I am on a video call with Coco. – The 8th of March? International women’s day?
– Life is a party, Jane. Just make sure you don’t get wasted before the band starts playing.
– Today we are going to make sure you meet your weight loss target. You have a target right?
– Yes, I want to weight 56kg by 30th of July 2014, my birthday.
– Ok, here is the trick. First you have to imprint into your mind that you already weight 56kg, that you are already skinny, that you have met your target already. Secondly you have to act upon it. And as result you will become it.
– But … I am not skinny yet. How can I be 56kg now if I am not?
– You need to visualize yourself skinny in such a powerful way that your sub conciseness believes that you already are, prompting your body and mind to act in the way a skinny person acts, eliminating all possible limiting believes on your way to 56kg. You have never been 56kg, you told me that. Everybody in your surroundings says it is impossible. You have been thinking it is impossible for your life time. Today we are breaking the paradigm. First you believe that you are skinny NOW. Second you act as a skinny person. Third – you will become skinny.
– It is a weird play. I have to be somebody I am not to become somebody I want to be. How is it possible? How to?
– Sincerely fake it – until you make it: the first and the last rule of the HOT BODY PUZZLE GAME.
– Ok, tell me about the game. – My brain is spinning.
– The game is easy. 1) Find your own picture with your head looking good. 2) Google a hot body or couple of them you would like to have. 3) Photoshop both together. 4) Save this picture as the back screen of your computer, print it out and paste it to your fridge, to your bath mirror, and any other surface you are frequently looking at. Look at it every day until you accept it as your new look. If you want to have even more fun – go to Fitting Fun by LING LEI MEI and make selfies fitting all those garments. No matter what you fit – you will look very skinny.
I don’t know about you – but I want to have fun! 100 selfies later at LING LEI MEI I feel very skinny. My ass is sticking out a bit, no actually a lot, on all those pictures, but who cares?
It feels confusing seeing myself so skinny, like a door lock opening to the left, but apparently … it opens the door.