I wake up in the morning and Villa de Coco smells like home-made pan cakes and home-brewed coffee. Laying in bed in twilight between sleep and being awake a wave of safety and security envelops me. I get dressed, put on huge warm white socks my mom sent me few months ago and slide down the stairs into the large 1st floor with build in Chinese kitchen.
– Good morning babe Jane, how are you? – I don’t see her yet, but goose bumps of happiness are there, all over my body. I hear her voice! My dear Coco is here!
– Coco?! Oh Coco, I missed you so much!
Like a spring breeze, fresh, young and slender, Coco is buzzing through my kitchen, baking Russian pancakes, brewing Brazilian coffee, making the shadows disappear, making light enter. Coco. I have not seen her since, since… Being all confused and overwhelmed by her sudden appearance I fail to remember. Who cares? She is here!
– I will stay on your side until your KAPOW course is done and you have become a KAPOWstar!
I am crazy happy and start laughing.
– How do you know about KAPOW Coco?
– I follow your blog, silly and … I tune into your soul! – She gives me a hug. Safe. Safe. I am all safe. I am all safe.
– Eat your breakfast and I will tell you what we are up to…
About: Hi! If you like adventure – please click “follow” on the top right of this page. Follow my blog. Together we will change the world! I am Jane Rene Maria and this is my secret blog about losing 60 pounds, becoming financially independent and changing the world, all that with help of my readers, with help of my 10,000 raving fans, with help of my own fashion product Perfect Tights and unique Art of Fat War Weight Loss System. If you want to lose 20 pounds or more – join The Art of Fat War FB group and become an Art of Fat War member