Being a warrior means to embrace action from the place of hold.
To hold until the time is right to act.
To act but only once time is right.
Today I felt the time is right to go into a massive attack; a 40 days marathon. I do commit to the following daily routine for the next 40 days:
- Yoga (to meet the final goal of the Phase FOUR of The Art of Fat War)
- 6000 jumps (to burn those calories)
- Cupping massage (to address those difficult places like inner thighs)
- Sauna (to soften it all up).
It is challenging. And I am up to it.
I expect the following results:
- Phase FOUR target – done! (I will make a picture!)
- 40 pounds down!
- May be some other interesting effects. We will see.
God bless us on our path to victory!
About: Hi! I am Jane Rene Maria and this is my secret blog about losing 60 pounds and becoming financially independent, both with my own fashion product Perfect Tights and unique Art of Fat War Weight Loss System. If you like what you are reading, if you like adventure – please follow my blog. It is an honor to be writing for you! If you want to lose 20 pounds or more – join The Art of Fat War FB group and become an Art of Fat War member