– What is your habitat Jane?
– Walking on land is merely an illusion. People are mostly sea species. So are you. Sea is our natural habitat – the Great Sea of Self Pity.
– Is there anybody living on land Coco?
– Very few of us make it to land in a wrong assumption that this is the way to escape. But the sea keeps calling. They remain close by the shore. Once and then when nobody is watching – they indulge themselves and go for a swim.
– What to do? How to escape?
– The only way to escape the Great Sea of Self Pity is to learn how to remain dry while swimming. Think about that for a minute baby Jane.